Bar setup prices (as of September 2014)

maestrotim

Hi... Am thinking of getting this set up on my upcoming cruise and am curious what format the mixers come in. I'm assuming the pop comes in cans, but what about the juice? Bottled, or open pitchers? I'll be in a studio, so no fridge. Just a small ice bucket to keep them chilled. Also, is it possible to get the mixers delivered over the course of the week or do they all come at once?

Hi... Am thinking of getting this set up on my upcoming cruise and am curious what format the mixers come in. I'm assuming the pop comes in cans, but what about the juice? Bottled, or open pitchers? I'll be in a studio, so no fridge. Just a small ice bucket to keep them chilled. Also, is it possible to get the mixers delivered over the course of the week or do they all come at once?

You get three cans of mix, i.e., if you order ginger ale, three cans of it. Same with juice, three 12 oz cans. No refills unless your in an owners suite or Garden Villa.