Linked Bookings

Herbaltees

Last email I received from Carnival my linked bookings were actually down in the fine print of the email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

This. It's under the Guest Notes subheader in confirmation emails. For us it says: 1) Your booking has been linked with the following reservations for dining (booking number here).

Is there a way to check to make sure all of the bookings in my party are linked together, w/o calling Carnival?

Do you have a cabin confirmation email? If so, go to where your name as the guest is listed. On the far right hand side of that line, there is a heading "note" with a number or numbers under it. One of those numbers is a notation for your linked bookings. You scroll down to that number under Guest Notes and it will indicate what bookings you are linked with.

It's under the Guest Notes subheader in confirmation emails. For us it says: 1) Your booking has been linked with the following reservations for dining (booking number here).

OP this was a great question. I just found my linked friends this way as well.

I have another question for this thread if you don't mind. I am the vacation coordinator for our group, my own official title :D, and I would like to be able to help manage the other bookings online with my own. Can I link their profiles to mine by adding their booking numbers? I have all of their birth dates etc. but I haven't tried adding their bookings yet. I already broke the online system once by holding one of their rooms and then cancelling the hold. I would like to manage our excursions and also watch for FttF availability. Would this be possible?

OP this was a great question. I just found my linked friends this way as well.

I have another question for this thread if you don't mind. I am the vacation coordinator for our group, my own official title :D, and I would like to be able to help manage the other bookings online with my own. Can I link their profiles to mine by adding their booking numbers? I have all of their birth dates etc. but I haven't tried adding their bookings yet. I already broke the online system once by holding one of their rooms and then cancelling the hold. I would like to manage our excursions and also watch for FttF availability. Would this be possible?

You can as long as you have their booking numbers. I'd also make them aware that you were doing it and that you don't have access to their financial information (credit cards aren't held in the system for excursions). I was able to do this with all of the cabins for my wedding cruise--just added them the way I added mine. I was able to book excursions for everyone, make steakhouse reservations, and spa appointments. I was able to also do this with my Thanksgiving booking for my family.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

You can as long as you have their booking numbers. I'd also make them aware that you were doing it and that you don't have access to their financial information (credit cards aren't held in the system for excursions). I was able to do this with all of the cabins for my wedding cruise--just added them the way I added mine. I was able to book excursions for everyone, make steakhouse reservations, and spa appointments. I was able to also do this with my Thanksgiving booking for my family.

This is perfect! I was dreading getting everything organized for the steakhouse reservations and excursions. I'm the techie of the group and it's so much faster for me just to get it done. Thank you!