Grandeur Concierage Address

oldIrish

I have been attempting to reach Francis on the Grandeur but my e-mails are returned as undeliverable.

I inadvertently erased an e-mail he sent me about my upcoming cruise. This is the address I have been using.

GR_SuitesConcierage@rccl.com

I would appreciate your help.

Thank You

That's the address we used last year to contact Francis.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I have been attempting to reach Francis on the Grandeur but my e-mails are returned as undeliverable.

I inadvertently erased an e-mail he sent me about my upcoming cruise. This is the address I have been using.

GR_SuitesConcierage@rccl.com

I would appreciate your help.

Thank You

Are you including the underscore "_" between GR ad Suites? I would also just try GR_Concierge@rccl.com and see what happens.

So it is conceierge or suite address jw?

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

I just received an email from the Concierge on Explorer and there was no "Suite" in the email address. I've never used the word suite when I send an email.

I think that may be how you would get in touch with a Concierge on Oasis/Allure since there are two in the lounge.

Edited by cruisenfever

For grandeur it is GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com (copied from an email he sent me this morning regarding our cruise next week). It has suite in it to distinguish the email address from the diamond concierge.

If you haven't sailed with Francis before, he is terrific.

The Diamond Concierge has a completely different email address. You must included the word "Diamond" in the address if you want it to go to the correct Concierge.

Edited by cruisenfever

Have fun grandeur a wonderful ship enjoy your b2b

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

Thanks. We love this ship. Its 20 minutes from home. We've sailed on it about 25 times which I guess is a great indication of how much we like it.

The Diamond Concierge has a completely different email address. You must included the word "Diamond" in the address if you want it to go to the correct Concierge.

Thanks. Since Grandeur is the ship I sail on most I don't know if other ships just distinguish between the diamond and suite concierge with the title diamond. I was simply saying Grandeur distinguishes between the diamond and suite concierges by putting which concierge they are by putting diamond or suite in the title.