Self Dis-embarking on the Getaway

TNcruising02

Has anyone done this on the Getaway? What time did you line up? What time were you off of the ship? We have done this on two other cruise lines and found the process very easy.

Our port is in Miami. Thanks.

We were on the 8/23--8/30 cruise and did not use the easy walk off but those that did left about 7:45. We had gray luggage tags which were called about 8:15 and it was the fastest we ever left a ship, found our luggage and went through customs. We were outside by 8:30..........I thought it would take time to go through customs but I was wrong..........porter brought us to an empty line.

Have a Great cruise.

Fran from Florida

We were on the 8/23--8/30 cruise and did not use the easy walk off but those that did left about 7:45. We had gray luggage tags which were called about 8:15 and it was the fastest we ever left a ship, found our luggage and went through customs. We were outside by 8:30..........I thought it would take time to go through customs but I was wrong..........porter brought us to an empty line.

Have a Great cruise.

Fran from Florida

If you use a porter you will sail through customs - not so much if you don't. Definitely worth the $.