Carnival done right by me

jayseal01

Glad to hear Carnival "done right by you" even though your English teacher didn't. :D

That's just plain mean-spirited.

English is not everyone's first language. With that said, there is no reason to come on a message board and make a comment for the sole purpose of embarrassing another poster ......... it just makes you appear obnoxious.

On occasion, we are all guilty of making grammatical or spelling errors.

Be nice...... not mean & nasty.... Life's too darn short.

Out to sea has been and will continue to be on my ignore list BUT for those of you who still see "his" posts would you please click the red triangle on the post about the grammar and report it. A real violation of board codes....

I have never felt the need to block someone on a message board or tattle. I still believe in freedom of speech. If I do ot like something that is said I just skim by it.

LOL

So true, We have turned into a (what have you done for me society) It is very sad indeed.

I don't know if you ever read John's blog, but the things people ask and demand is just over the top.

It make's me (almost) not want to use my platinum status.

I don't think you can make up some of that stuff.

I tried reading his blog and after about 2 pages I was ready to throw up over all the entitlement attitude I read on there. Even though I have sailed with John and like him, I find it very hard to read his blog without getting sick.

That's just plain mean-spirited.

English is not everyone's first language. With that said, there is no reason to come on a message board and make a comment for the sole purpose of embarrassing another poster ......... it just makes you appear obnoxious.

On occasion, we are all guilty of making grammatical or spelling errors.

Be nice...... not mean & nasty.... Life's too darn short.

Considering I'm married to German I KNOW that English is not everyone's first language. I can also usually tell when the possibility of English not being someone's primary language is the problem and that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Out to sea has been and will continue to be on my ignore list BUT for those of you who still see "his" posts would you please click the red triangle on the post about the grammar and report it. A real violation of board codes....

While you may or may not see this, it's funny how you come to the conclusion that I violated TOS. I did not correct the OP's English nor did I make fun of the OP for the English used. I did poke fun at the OP's English teacher for seemingly not doing their job properly. If the teachers tried their best but wasn't up to the task, I will apologize to them.