Movies on board

scotto1970

Movies are shown on a "movie channel" on your stateroom TV 24x7. Also, on your stateroom TV you have the ability to select on-demand movies by working through the menus on your remote. They have several free choices and other, more recent movies that are PPV.

On many evenings, they will show a movie in Celebrity Central, which is a small auditorium just off the main theater.

Which movies they are showing right now, I can't help.

As stated by JONNYGUOFD the smaller theatre on Deck 4 "Celebrity Central" is often used to show movies. We we cruised on The Solstice (S-Class sister ship to the Eclipse) in 2012 that space was used for movies frequently in the afternoons, evenings or late nights. We never attended a Movie... But we did read the Celebrity Today daily everyday, and as I recall a lot of the movies shown were Classics / Past Academy Award Winners.

Hope this helps (some)... Hopefully someone on the Eclipse can post a recent list of films being shown

Cheers!

Watching movies in our cabin is like trying to catch a movie on HBO. You need to be ther when it starts and there is a starting time period that is plus or minus of about 30 minutes.

The movies are usually the latest so it is difficult to answer that.

Trying to watch a movie in the Celebrity Central theater is very difficult. There are too many distractions of poeple comming and going. Doors opening, noise from outside the theater. People comming in early to have a seat for the shows scheduled after such as a comedian, liars club and etc plus the sound system and picture quality are very poor.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Watching movies in our cabin is like trying to catch a movie on HBO. You need to be ther when it starts and there is a starting time period that is plus or minus of about 30 minutes.

The movies are usually the latest so it is difficult to answer that.

Trying to watch a movie in the Celebrity Central theater is very difficult. There are too many distractions of poeple comming and going. Doors opening, noise from outside the theater. People comming in early to have a seat for the shows scheduled after such as a comedian, liars club and etc plus the sound system and picture quality are very poor.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

100% agree

Besides I would rather do something else with my time aboard than this... In there is just soooo much to choose from that I cannot do at home

Cheers!