Movies Playing on MUTS?

Jinx71

Doing 2 cruises this yr, one in Oct in Canary Islands, one Jan in the carrib - hope they have a different lineup for each cruise - do not want a repeat.

My grandaughter loved Frozen - the adults thought it was ok, guess you have to be 7yr old girl to love it.

Yes, you grandson can wear his tux everynight to dinner - why not - my grandson loved dressing up at that age, now at 10, he considers a clean tshirt dressed! He gets very offended when they offer him the childs menu - always orders a steak med rare, and always eats it - he is a skinny beanpole!

Doing 2 cruises this yr, one in Oct in Canary Islands, one Jan in the carrib - hope they have a different lineup for each cruise - do not want a repeat.

The best you can expect is possibly 1 new movie. They are very slow to change. They're still running movies from last April/May time period.

He can watch a movie IN the pool during the day but at night as I recall the pools have a net over them to keep people out. (but the hot tubs open):D

Thanks! He'll be trilled! Hopefully kids are allowed in the hot tub. He's all muscle, no fat, so he gets cold pretty quickly- even on a hot day. If not, we will just make sure he can watch a movie in the pool during the day, and bring warm clothes. :)

He will get to wear his tux on his special birthday night, lol that's all I can handle. I'm trying to attach a picture of him, photobucket isn't responding so I can't embed it.. (Excuse the bald head, that was right after he decided to give himself a haircut at pre-school because he was too excited to wait till that afternoon.)

10390451_10152462139883086_1694675203566990093_n.jpg.6c41155e8713bc3f8bc684e57ee8fb79.jpg