Painkiller?

GMoney

No. That is a drink I love but cannot get on a ship. In RCCL's defense though to be a true Painkiller it must have Pussers Naval Rum and fresh ginger root as well as coconut milk, not Pina Colada mix hahaha so it doesn't make sense for them to stock all that for the couple of us who occasionally cruise and want a Painkiller. :). If you're ever on St Johns try Shipwreck Landing, very nice and authentic Painkillers plus the bus ride is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No. That is a drink I love but cannot get on a ship. In RCCL's defense though to be a true Painkiller it must have Pussers Naval Rum and fresh ginger root as well as coconut milk, not Pina Colada mix hahaha so it doesn't make sense for them to stock all that for the couple of us who occasionally cruise and want a Painkiller. :). If you're ever on St Johns try Shipwreck Landing, very nice and authentic Painkillers plus the bus ride is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I guess posting in the middle of night when I can't sleep is bad! I meant to say fresh nutmeg, no idea why I typed ginger! Oooops.

Edited by Icruzthere4Iam