Getaway angles balcony aft

nan607

I was able to get the angled balcony 13890, does anyone have any pros or cons on this location, the splash academy is on the floor will there be a lot of noise from kids on this floor?, any vibration or noise problems in this area?

I don't think this wil really bother us just want to hear an comments from people that may have been in this area.

any pics available of the balcony?

1st time on NCL.

Looks good to me.

Bed is by closet, though some prefer this configuration.

How many passengers are sailing in 13890? The closet is somewhat difficult to access when ceiling bunk down. Actually looks like this cabin only holds 3 pax, so no bunk.

Can't help with the noise.

Have you seen these pics? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Shr3_GfqMuTH1Jj5JHkIx-LILVCN325OtTuHCRmgDY4/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000#slide=id.gd42732d6_2_0

HTH

• 4 weeks later...

Room #13890 the on the NCL getaway.. that's the angle balcony but how is the set up of the room when you walk in. Is the couch first when you walk in ..is the couch near the closet or by the window.. we just booked this room and can't find any details on the room

Edited by papusha19

Room #13890 the on the NCL getaway.. that's the angle balcony but how is the set up of the room when you walk in. Is the couch first when you walk in ..is the couch near the closet or by the window.. we just booked this room and can't find any details on the room

Someone already posted in this thread that the bed is by the closet.

I read somewhere in the forum that if you look at your room on the deck plan, there will be an indentation along 1 wall. That indentation will be for the bed. Thus, if the indentation is by the balcony, the bed is there. If it is the middle of the room, the bed is there.

I read somewhere in the forum that if you look at your room on the deck plan, there will be an indentation along 1 wall. That indentation will be for the bed. Thus, if the indentation is by the balcony, the bed is there. If it is the middle of the room, the bed is there.

I heard that as well. But many people said you can't really go by that. I had 2 friends tells me they went by that and when they got into the room the setup was different than what the deck plan showed.

the way they wrote that post doesnt seen like she was sure, unless she stayed in that room she wouldn't be 100% sure, he pictures doesn't show that room.

Your bed in 13890 is by the closet. When you look at the deck plan, that is the widest part of the room. That is where the bed is. I was in 13870, and the bed is by the closet. If you look at the deck plans, your room is set up the same. The bed is in the widest part.