Dream Question

Royalsfan69

My wife and I are going on our second cruise, first time on the Dream and was wondering how the A/C was in stateroom 2335. I have been reading stories on how the A/C was on the Dream and since we are staying Midship I was wondering if I should worry about the A/C when we cruise Jan 4.

Dont let it worry you too much.

Try to get onboard early. Immediately, go to your stateroom and see if it is warm. If it is warm, check the dial to see where it is set. If it is set to full cold and the room is warm, start hunting for a remedy. If you start your remedy early, your room will start to cool down. Be warned, our room never really achieved full comfortable.

Remedy:

-1800 Carnival

-Guest Services (try to get MX in there ASAP, Fan, Change room)

-Your own Fan

-Maintenance

-Sometimes it is easier to find someone in the hallways, instead of going to (long lines) or calling (put on hold for a long time) Guest Services. We found an Officer in the hallway and she took charge.

Edited by EL Capitan Z

Off the Dream in July with 4 other couples and no one had problems with the temp. Hopefully they have fixed any issues. Only problem we have ever had on a ship was that a room was way to cold, AC never shut off. Called maintenance and they were there in 10 minutes to fix it.

I just got off the Dream Sunday and my cabin 2275 was warm. We asked for a fan right away and got one.

We heard many people say their cabin was warm and others said theirs was cold. It seemed like most warm ones were in various places on the lower decks.