Inclusive Drink Packages

btrbill

DH and I had the Premium package on your last cruise. We wanted to try it to see if we felt it was of a good value for us. [it wasn't, since we get drinks in the Diamond lounge]

One thing I found very annoying was to have to sign a slip with each order. I thought one of the advantages of the package was that you would not have to do this. [like when I have the soda package]

Also, it made me feel cheap to not add an extra tip to the tab. But, there is already a 15% gratuity added to these packages. If I add an extra gratuity for each drink the package gets expensive in a hurry. [i feel this is a RCL problem. They must not be sharing these gratuities with the bar staff]

I doubt I will get the package again.

I would rather sign the slip of paper, and have them scan my card, than have them go back to the old way of everyone in the cabin must get it. I'm sure it's part of the lets make sure it's the right person process. I never add an extra tip on the slip, and I don't know why anyone would feel guilty by not adding it. The tip line is a standard line on any receipt on land, or on the ship.