Inclusive Drink Packages

btrbill

Hello All!

Regular Carnival cruiser and the DW and I decided to try RCI out for a change. My question is on the Drink packages...

Do all cruisers in the room have to buy the package or can just one? (Carnival requires all over 18 in the room to buy it)

Is fruit juice included in the Premium package? (I like rum mixed with Pineapple and Orange)

Thanks!

BTW, Navigator of the Seas in late OCtober!

Edited by btrbill

It is not required for each person in the cabin to get the same beverage package.

For more information about each package: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

PREMIUM*

$55

USD

per person, per day

Includes:

• Call, and premium

cocktails (up to $10 value)

• Frozen cocktails

• Beer

• Premium wines by the

glass (up to $12 value)

• Non-alcoholic cocktails

• Bottled water still (500ml)

• Fountain soda with

Coca Cola® souvenir cup

Hey...

So the Royal Replenish Package...I found this write up

OVERVIEW

Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Price shown is per person, per day.

PRICES STARTING FROM*

$19.00 USD Adult $19.00 USD Child

And this is the other one...

PREMIUM PACKAGE

PRICES STARTING FROM*

$49.00 USD Adult

ADD TO CART

OVERVIEW

The Premium Beverage Package* is the ultimate in convenience and value. Pay one set price and enjoy nearly our entire selection of spirits, beers and wines, plus non-alcoholic beverages.

Your choices include premium cocktails, frozen drinks, beers, wines by the glass, non-alcoholic cocktails, juices and fountain soda with a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Drink up - there's plenty to choose from!

Price shown is per person, per day.

Nope, gratuities are included on the package prices

Gratuities used to be included when the prices were $20, $40, $55, and $65.

In the last few weeks, the prices changed to $19, $35, $49, and $55 with 15% gratuity added.

Edited by clarea

Nope, gratuities are included on the package prices

Just got off the phone with a rep about this as I paid for our Premium package a few weeks ago & it said it was $55. So, I thought if they have lowered the price to $49 for same package... I want mine lowered!

Well... What it says online is *from $49.00 for the Premium Package ....

She stated that once you add it, the 15% gratuity will be added at that time... Making it come out to $56.35 per day! $1.35 per day more than what I paid for it!!!

She did say that on SOME sailings it's still showing $55 for the Premium package.... With gratuities included.

There you have it... Both answers are correct!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

Hello All!

Regular Carnival cruiser and the DW and I decided to try RCI out for a change. My question is on the Drink packages...

Do all cruisers in the room have to buy the package or can just one? (Carnival requires all over 18 in the room to buy it) No, just one can buy a package, or you can buy different packages, etc. Packages are priced per person, and not supposed to be shared.

Is fruit juice included in the Premium package? (I like rum mixed with Pineapple and Orange) This drink is covered with the premium package, however it is not fresh squeezed juice, just the stuff from concentrate...

Thanks!

Answers above in red, Have a great time....

Hello All!

Do all cruisers in the room have to buy the package or can just one? (Carnival requires all over 18 in the room to buy it)

Is fruit juice included in the Premium package? (I like rum mixed with Pineapple and Orange)

Thanks!

We had the drink package last cruise and the rum / juice combination drinks like you decribe were definitley included (and delicious).

Used to be that all adults in the cabin needed to purchase, but not anymore. Also, Bob is right about the prices. The website hasn't been updated.

Gratuities used to be included when the prices were $20, $40, $55, and $65.

In the last few weeks, the prices changed to $19, $35, $49, and $55 with 15% gratuity added.

Anyone know if these are the same prices when you get on the ship...cause now when I look online for my upcoming cruise this Oct...it puts it is $20 plus the 15% gratuity for a 13 day it is $299 for the Royal Replenish Package ...I have alot of shipboard credit coming so didn't know if I should just wait.

Anyone know if these are the same prices when you get on the ship...cause now when I look online for my upcoming cruise this Oct...it puts it is $20 plus the 15% gratuity for a 13 day it is $299 for the Royal Replenish Package ...I have alot of shipboard credit coming so didn't know if I should just wait.

Same prices onboard

Thank you...I was told by one person that it was $25 plus the 15 % gratuity...so wanted to make sure.

Someone reported the same prices ($19, $35, $49, and $55 with 15% gratuity added) onboard about 2 weeks ago.

On the topic of inclusive drink packages, here's a question: I enjoy a very occasional frozen cocktail on my cruise vacations, but not nearly enough to justify the price of the Premium Package. I think the Royal Replenish would be better suited to me (especially the bottled water, orange juice and specialty coffees). I think I'd also enjoy the non-alcoholic cocktails that are included in it. But here's my question: If I purchase the Royal Replenish Package and I am in the mood for the alcoholic version of one of the cocktails, is it possible to order the virgin version using my package and simply pay a little extra to have the alcohol added to the drink?

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

On the topic of inclusive drink packages, here's a question: I enjoy a very occasional frozen cocktail on my cruise vacations, but not nearly enough to justify the price of the Premium Package. I think the Royal Replenish would be better suited to me (especially the bottled water, orange juice and specialty coffees). I think I'd also enjoy the non-alcoholic cocktails that are included in it. But here's my question: If I purchase the Royal Replenish Package and I am in the mood for the alcoholic version of one of the cocktails, is it possible to order the virgin version using my package and simply pay a little extra to have the alcohol added to the drink?

I personally would probably order them separately ("I'd like the virgin whatever AND I'd like a shot of rum") but I'm not brave. :)

The Bailey's shot I paid for, once added to my Replenish-included decaf iced latte, was lovely. :)

You would pay the full price for whatever shot of alcohol you ordered.

Here's another question: with the Replenish package, it says non-alcoholic specialty coffees and virgin frozen cocktails are included. With that in mind, I will be sailing on Adventure and I'm wondering if the café that serves some Starbucks would have Frappucinos and if these would be included in the Replenish package. Or are Starbucks products included at all?

Here's another question: with the Replenish package, it says non-alcoholic specialty coffees and virgin frozen cocktails are included. With that in mind, I will be sailing on Adventure and I'm wondering if the café that serves some Starbucks would have Frappucinos and if these would be included in the Replenish package. Or are Starbucks products included at all?

Yes, Starbucks products served at Cafe Promenade would be included.

DH and I had the Premium package on your last cruise. We wanted to try it to see if we felt it was of a good value for us. [it wasn't, since we get drinks in the Diamond lounge]

One thing I found very annoying was to have to sign a slip with each order. I thought one of the advantages of the package was that you would not have to do this. [like when I have the soda package]

Also, it made me feel cheap to not add an extra tip to the tab. But, there is already a 15% gratuity added to these packages. If I add an extra gratuity for each drink the package gets expensive in a hurry. [i feel this is a RCL problem. They must not be sharing these gratuities with the bar staff]

I doubt I will get the package again.

Also, it made me feel cheap to not add an extra tip to the tab. But, there is already a 15% gratuity added to these packages. If I add an extra gratuity for each drink the package gets expensive in a hurry. [i feel this is a RCL problem. They must not be sharing these gratuities with the bar staff]

That's an odd assumption. All beverages have 15% gratuity whether purchased in a package or not, and all then provide the option of adding additional gratuities. Why would you assume that RCL is not sharing gratuities from the package with the bar staff?