Does anyone know when the WOW sale ends.

pj woods

Well there goes any thoughts of changing my cruise from the Celebrity Reflection to the Oasis for the end of March. I wanted to compare prices of the cruises AFTER the WOW sale was over. I am not waiting until mid October to see if the prices go down.:rolleyes:

Currently, the specific cruise is way too high for 3 persons.:eek: We are paying $1400 less total for a better stateroom on the Reflection. Better itinerary, too! Plus, getting the free Beverage package for two.

WOW sale will NEVER end - prices are through the roof and RCCL is loving it - some deals but most are more BEFORE any of the so called sales started....

It seems like a bad nightmare, I know.................all of our booked cruises are significantly less as we booked them BEFORE any of these silly sales.....

For those people that are new to cruising, they will be thinking they did indeed get a good deal.

I agree...I think new cruisers are the target customers for RCCL at this time. I know we would not pay the current prices our next cruise is now advertising at...the prices have been steadily increasing... So someone must be buying! I understand prices going up for in demand cruises...I just HATE that RCCL increases the pricing, then runs a BOGOHO sale and the prices are now actually higher than before the BOGOHO! But it does allow new cruisers to think they are getting good deals and I am now just happy that I reserved our cruise when I did (even though at the time I was not happy that the BOGOHO sale had increased our cruise significantly from the week before, but now it is about $800 more than that).