Cruise Director Julie James

Ronniewales

I have just received my blue booklet Cruise Vacation Guide and have two questions:-

1. I have searched the O forum for Julie James CD and could not find one post on her, so does anyone know anything about her?

2. I have a free drinks and gratuity package, should this be mentioned in my Blue booklet Cruise Vacation Guide

I'm going to post one of those "useless" answers, since I seem to be the first.

I've never heard of your CD ... which doesn't mean much since we tend to ignore the CDs on our cruises, but I've seen lots of names here ... and Julie James doesn't ring a bell.

Also, I would THINK that your packages should be included in the docs. I would suggest you look again because on our last cruise I thought it didn't show all our benefits as silver members, and when I looked again indeed it did.

If a second careful look doesn't show the information, then I would contact my TA or Oceania to make sure. If you've paid for it, you want to use it! The same is true if they are free benefits. (We've often boarded and had various letters granting us free gratuities, etc., which we didn't notice in the booklet. But they were on our invoice, which is something you might also check ... and bring along a copy with you just in case.)

Mura