LAX to Port

Nāmaka

Thanks everyone for your replies. I did double check the price on Super Shuttle and it was $32 per person one way to the port. I wound up booking Prime Time Shuttle for $16 pp.

My flight arrives at 9:20am' date=' got a confirmation they will be there at 9:50am. I don't need a lecture on flying the same day as the cruise. This will be my 33rd cruise and have never even had a close call. All my flights are non-stop so there is no worrying about connecting flights.

It might be great for those of you who are retired or have unlimited vacation days and money. An extra day here or there costs me in not only vacation days, but extra days of elder care and pet sitting, and when you have 5 pets that can add up quick.

To each his own. ;)[/b']

I'm sure you already know this but once outside all the shuttles have a rep. standing curbside that will take your information and call for the shuttle that is waiting outside the airport area. Have fun. :)

Thanks everyone for your replies. I did double check the price on Super Shuttle and it was $32 per person one way to the port. I wound up booking Prime Time Shuttle for $16 pp.

My flight arrives at 9:20am' date=' got a confirmation they will be there at 9:50am. I don't need a lecture on flying the same day as the cruise. This will be my 33rd cruise and have never even had a close call. All my flights are non-stop so there is no worrying about connecting flights.

It might be great for those of you who are retired or have unlimited vacation days and money. An extra day here or there costs me in not only vacation days, but extra days of elder care and pet sitting, and when you have 5 pets that can add up quick.

To each his own. ;)[/b']

You have made a good choice. I am surprised at the Super Shuttle price since it has been $17 per person for a long time.

Both companies do a lot of business between LAX and San Pedro, so your odds of delay are minimal. Have a good cruise !!

Note --- I just checked the rate for Super Shuttle and it still shows $17 per person one way from LAX to Pier 93 in San Pedro. This is just for information and to avoid confusion.

Edited by swedish weave