Cabin 1122 on Glory Spa deck

ljinnc

It all depends on what type of neighbors you have! I have never been on that exact cabin but can tell you that we did book an adjoining cabin years ago (not knowing) and did not enjoy it. They were a quite loud couple and unfortunately I am a light sleeper. We found that you do hear them more then you would a non-adjoining IMO. Since then, we have steered away from them just in case;)

I read that adjoining cabins can be noisy. I am booked on Glory for Oct. 25 in 1122 on Spa deck. Any information on whether I should try to exchange cabins?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked the SAME room for Nov 29 and was wondering the same. We had an adjoining room once and it was fine. If no response when you come back Please post info.

Thanks,

Mr J

We are also in this exact room 1122 spring break 2015. I would love pictures of this cabin. Concerned about the balcony without coverage up above regarding privacy?? and also can't want to see the large balcony window :) we have had adjoining rooms with no problems whatsoever, maybe just lucky?

Edited by minnisoda

We are also in this exact room 1122 spring break 2015. I would love pictures of this cabin. Concerned about the balcony without coverage up above regarding privacy?? and also can't want to see the large balcony window :) we have had adjoining rooms with no problems whatsoever, maybe just lucky?

We are in 1105 and also wondering about the no coverage above hope someone posts a pic for us.

• 1 month later...

We just got off Glory on 11-1, even though we upgraded to a suite, we made it it a point to go see if indeed there is no cover on the balcony. Looking down from above 1122 we could see that there was very little cover over the balcony. I'm happy we made the change. We'll be more careful in our future cabin selections. Have a great trip.

Edited by ljinnc
mispelled

We had 1112 on Glory. Didn't care much for it - the weather on our cruise wasn't great and it limited the use of our non-covered balcony. We also had conversations with people standing on deck 12 above us.:rolleyes: We were fairly near the stairwell and had lots of noise from kids and parents leaving Camp Carnival on deck 12. While the camp itself didn't create much noise, the forward elevators (except for one for people with disabilities) only go to deck 11 - which meant lots of people coming down the steps to the elevators there. It sometimes sounded like a herd of elephants.:eek:

Room 1112 on the Valor. We love the open balcony views!!

Balcony ~ We enjoyed that our balcony was open even though people on Deck 12 could look down on us. If you didn't want to be seen, you just didn't sit up against the guard rail. We didn't have any issues with this balcony and we loved the openness.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Room 1112 on the Valor. We love the open balcony views!!

Balcony ~ We enjoyed that our balcony was open even though people on Deck 12 could look down on us. If you didn't want to be seen, you just didn't sit up against the guard rail. We didn't have any issues with this balcony and we loved the openness.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Could you open the dividers on the balcony with the next balcony? We have 2 in a row.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app