MSC Divina

bltrn

This will be my final post on any thread that belongs to Cruise Critic. I am SICK TO DEATH of listening to those who feel that it is their duty to bash MSC. We all know that they are different and that is precisely what we were looking for. My DH and I have been on over 25 cruises throughout the world and we cruised with MSC for the first time last year in the Caribbean. He has early Alzheimer's and he was treated like royalty by the staff and I will NEVER forget that. This will probably be our final cruise and I refuse to allow all those who criticize me or my posts as I have tried to be fair. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

This will be my final post on any thread that belongs to Cruise Critic. I am SICK TO DEATH of listening to those who feel that it is their duty to bash MSC. We all know that they are different and that is precisely what we were looking for. My DH and I have been on over 25 cruises throughout the world and we cruised with MSC for the first time last year in the Caribbean. He has early Alzheimer's and he was treated like royalty by the staff and I will NEVER forget that. This will probably be our final cruise and I refuse to allow all those who criticize me or my posts as I have tried to be fair. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

So sorry to hear about your husband's illness. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and that it will leave you with lots of lovely memories in the trying times ahead.

I'm not aware of the posts you refer to regarding being criticized so I can't comment specifically on them. Also, if you're experiencing a very challenging time at the moment you may be a little more sensitive to criticism than usual and that's understandable. However, don't let little people drive you from a forum you've been contributing to - there will always be someone on the internet waiting to have a go.

With regard to the MSC bashing - you have to sort the "wheat from the chaff". Some of the reviews here have been very informative, funny and witty and it would be a shame if there were nobody here to read them as a result of a few negative posts (in some cases the only motivation for them is to scupper MSC's progress in the US market).

Sorry for your DH's illness, but you must also be fair to others. According to your posts, you sailed in Yacht Club. You have paid for and MSC makes this a totally different experience then the rest of the ship.

So, although you sailed MSC, you did not experience the MSC that others may have some criticisms about.

That is the same as someone bashing NCL's Freestyle that has never sailed NCL.

I do hope that there are additional cruises in your future.

This will be my final post on any thread that belongs to Cruise Critic. I am SICK TO DEATH of listening to those who feel that it is their duty to bash MSC. .

Sorry, to hear about your husband.

You have to take all the "bashing" with a grain of salt. Some people bash just for the sake of bashing, some bash because they think it's fun watching others get upset, some bash because they feel empowered hiding behind their keyboards and some bash all other cruise lines except for the one they prefer(ok, I'm sort of guilty of that one). Some also bash for valid reasons and it may be a reason that you don't agree with or understand.

Just like in real life you have to take the good with the bad. Don't let a total stranger from Timbuktu ruin your day. I wouldn't lose any sleep over what is written out here.

Good luck to you and your husband.

Edited by houstoncruisers2001