Dalaman to Marmaris ......

No, it used to be 2 hours years ago, but now they have cut through the mountains and improved the road, we were there in July and it took just over an hour in good traffic. :)

Our flight was delayed from Manchester by 3 hours due to lack of crew, we were not happy,got through Dalaman please note we have been here many times in the past and it used to be an awful journey, I looked at my watch as the the coach pulled away, it did not stop anywhere on the way to Marmaris and we arrived at the ship approx 65 minutes later.

Going back to Dalaman probably a little longer but nothing like it was years ago. Hope this helps, have a great time.

Edited by boatboy2000

Our flight was delayed from Manchester by 3 hours due to lack of crew, we were not happy,got through Dalaman please note we have been here many times in the past and it used to be an awful journey, I looked at my watch as the the coach pulled away, it did not stop anywhere on the way to Marmaris and we arrived at the ship approx 65 minutes later.

Going back to Dalaman probably a little longer but nothing like it was years ago. Hope this helps, have a great time.

Thanks boatboy - I'm feeling optimistic that it will be 65 to 90 minutes - but hey who cares as long as we catch the ship :b can't wait now!

All-afloaty :)

Edited by all-afloaty

Thanks boatboy - I'm feeling optimistic that it will be 65 to 90 minutes - but hey who cares as long as we catch the ship :b can't wait now!

All-afloaty :)

Hi, I remember the time because we were at Manchester for 5am and the flight 30mins before ours went out on time and then then we were told due to some crewing problem we would be delayed 3 hours, we were really annoyed, they knew this the previous day, we have been to Marmaris many times and the coach drivers stop at some cafe for a backhander, I was prepared to say something if he had stopped, as it had been a long day and all we wanted was to get onboard, do the life jacket drill and get into the restaurant, give the driver his due he put his foot down and never stopped.

Hope you a have great time.