Royal iQ

Pedro2400

• 2 weeks later...
I thought we could upload our picture and has easy express check-in at the pier?

That's part of the online check-in that is done through the regular website. It is not mobile compatible (can do it, but a lot of moving and zooming involved) in any way. No idea if this app will duplicate that capability for mobile platforms, but I haven't heard anything to make me believe it would, just the pre-cruise planner stuff.

That's part of the online check-in that is done through the regular website. It is not mobile compatible (can do it, but a lot of moving and zooming involved) in any way. No idea if this app will duplicate that capability for mobile platforms, but I haven't heard anything to make me believe it would, just the pre-cruise planner stuff.

I thought you were to take your picture, through the app, then you could board directly from the pier. Thus no pics needed to get on the ship.

I thought you were to take your picture, through the app, then you could board directly from the pier. Thus no pics needed to get on the ship.

You do not need the app (when it comes out the end of October) to upload your photo onto your Set Sail Pass.

Just take a photo using the guidelines given in the Pre-Cruise-Planner and print our your Set Sail Passes.

We did this last week. It was very easy.

Our photo will be uploatded into the ship's system when the Set Sail Pass barcode is scanned at the start of the boarding process.

Edited by beachnative