price drop

fourkittys

I booked in Dec with a WOW SALE. I received one price drop in Jan and an onboard credit only on the next drop because it was on another travel site and not a WOW sale. I see the other travel site again is showing a bigger price drop but Rc site doesn't. Final payment has been made. Is it possible to get another onboard credit? Same cruise, same room category same date.

RC seems to have restrictions that prohibit saving money.

I booked in Dec with a WOW SALE. I received one price drop in Jan and an onboard credit only on the next drop because it was on another travel site and not a WOW sale. I see the other travel site again is showing a bigger price drop but Rc site doesn't. Final payment has been made. Is it possible to get another onboard credit? Same cruise, same room category same date.

RC seems to have restrictions that prohibit saving money.

No OBC or refunds after final payment. Only an upgrade is possible.

As long as you are outside of the final payment date specified on your booking invoice, and your booking qualifies for the discount, then yes, you can get it. We've received as many as four on a single cruise. Making the final payment, on its own, doesn't trigger any restrictions.

Edited by orville99

It doesn't matter if you've made final payment. As long as you're not past your final payment due date, you should be able to adjust and refund. Not sure what you booked, if you did book a wow sale it may have some restrictions on it. If you are past final payment due date then no refund or adjustments will be made only upgrades.