Nice Dining Times Available

maryisme

Good morning, just wanted to give you folks a heads up. I was able to book 6 to 630 dining times this morning for my February 13 Quantum cruise. I've been trying for close to a month to move my 530 reservations and this morning everything was open for me. Good luck all

Edited to add: the website was glitch free. I know it's hard to believe but it is true :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by maryisme

Good morning, just wanted to give you folks a heads up. I was able to book 6 to 630 dining times this morning for my February 13 Quantum cruise. I've been trying for close to a month to move my 530 reservations and this morning everything was open for me. Good luck all

Edited to add: the website was glitch free. I know it's hard to believe but it is true :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, one of the three days that I had booked but wanted changed showed more availability last night as well. Unfortunately it was a 5:45 Grande reservation and modifying it said I had a conflict with a 6:45 one and asked if I wanted to change it which obvious meant Royal needed a vacation again. Had to call up and they took care of it. According to the message on the official dining line though it sounds like that was discontinued now so I had to use the main line.

Edit: Just went back into my account and the time was reverted again! Can't believe how pathetic Royal Caribbean's IT Department is still doing after all these months. Last month I had a reservation that this kept having to and I would make them look in the logs and tell me the exact time that it was changed (it really would list it) but they wouldn't say who or what was doing it. Happened 6 times until somebody must have gotten tired. I even made it a habit of calling Royal Caribbean every time I made a change and telling them to put a note in all capitals that says DO NOT TOUCH DAY #. That only worked some of the time, other times IT would undo what we were trying to fix (and they were supposed to be as well).

Edited by DEIx15x8