Mini suite E720 question

sonnenschein

We love the mini's on Emerald deck, always book on the starboard side to avoid the noise from the lounge below. For our next cruise to Hawaii the only cabin left was E720 on port side. Can anybody tell me if the bathroom and bed are on the LEFT side as you enter the cabin? Thank you for your input, Gloria:)

We love the mini's on Emerald deck, always book on the starboard side to avoid the noise from the lounge below. For our next cruise to Hawaii the only cabin left was E720 on port side. Can anybody tell me if the bathroom and bed are on the LEFT side as you enter the cabin? Thank you for your input, Gloria:)

This is a question you should be able to answer yourself, if you have already been on minis on this deck. They'll be mirror-images to the starboard side cabins.

Also, since you didn't tell us the ship, there's no way we can answer you, even if we did know.

This is a question you should be able to answer yourself, if you have already been on minis on this deck. They'll be mirror-images to the starboard side cabins.

Also, since you didn't tell us the ship, there's no way we can answer you, even if we did know.

Very sorry I did not mentioned the ship (brain f..t) we are on the Star next April. So far we have only used the mini's on the starboard side E719 and 723 which have the bed and bath on the left side which works best for us. I have not looked at the port side mini's, so was not sure about the layout. Sorry to have bothered you with my "dumb" question. A short answer would have been helpful, thanks anyway, Gloria:)

• Like 1

We were in E724 on the Grand, and the bathroom and beds were on the left side. We didn't have too much trouble with noise at night, but the early morning Zumba woke me up twice.

Thank you, your answer was very helpful in that I know now that the E 720 mini has the beds in the direction we prefer. Since our cabin is a little more distant from the Vista lounge below I hope we would not get to much noise. Gloria :)

Thank you, your answer was very helpful in that I know now that the E 720 mini has the beds in the direction we prefer. Since our cabin is a little more distant from the Vista lounge below I hope we would not get to much noise. Gloria :)
I am in E720 on the Golden next year. Like you I prefer the minis on starboard side. I too am hoping that the noise from Vista lounge will not be a problem. When are you sailing? Could you please come back to this thread after your cruise and let me know how the noise was. Or if anyone else has had this cabin on the Star, Golden, or Grand could you please let me know if there is any noise from the Vista Lounge. Thanks.

I am in E720 on the Golden next year. Like you I prefer the minis on starboard side. I too am hoping that the noise from Vista lounge will not be a problem. When are you sailing? Could you please come back to this thread after your cruise and let me know how the noise was. Or if anyone else has had this cabin on the Star, Golden, or Grand could you please let me know if there is any noise from the Vista Lounge. Thanks.

Happy to report on the cabin upon our return. We are not in this cabin until April 29,2015 for our cruise on the Star to Hawaii. I am still on the waiting list for E723 in case there is a cancelation.

Happy to report on the cabin upon our return. We are not in this cabin until April 29,2015 for our cruise on the Star to Hawaii. I am still on the waiting list for E723 in case there is a cancelation.
Thanks but I guess I will be reporting back to you. I am on the Golden March 14, 2015 for a cruise from Santiago, Chile to LA. We are in E723 on the Emerald next September for the TA. We originally booked a gty because all the emerald deck minis were taken but then E723 opened up and I grabbed it. We have similar taste in cabins. :D

• 9 years later...

We have cruised on the Crown Princess a total of 4 weeks over the years in E730 and would never go back. E 730 have the bigger balcony and have never have any problems with noise Great to be down close to the water.

Recently returned from a cruise on Crown Princess in E728. Great cabin, nice sheltered balcony of standard mini suite size, but also a lot of thumping bass noise from Club Fusion until it shuts down, around Midnight or 12:30AM.