Halloween on the Getaway

aqusis

This is our 20th cruise but first on Norweigan. We will be on the Getaway over Halloween. Please tell me that there will be Halloween themed activities and that there will be adults in costume! We've done 5-6 Halloween cruises and they are always such fun!

This is our 20th cruise but first on Norweigan. We will be on the Getaway over Halloween. Please tell me that there will be Halloween themed activities and that there will be adults in costume! We've done 5-6 Halloween cruises and they are always such fun!

I will be on the same sailing and dressing up in costume! One of my NCL friends said they have themed parties but keep the activities a surprise so check your daily.

Last October (2013) I was on the Halloween Cruise...(Dawn, Boston to Bermuda)....and we brought costumes....

There was a costume party....it was fun while it lasted, but after the first hour or so, it started to die out....

On our sailing, I had read online that Ghosthunters, Inc was going to be there...doing a special cruise with a tour of the 'haunted' cabins (apparently there are atleast two on the Dawn)....so we thought it would be funny to get Ghostbuster costumes for the party....I got the jumpsuit costume and my friend got the Slimer costume.....Ghosthunters ended up cancelling, but our costumes were still a big hit....The DJ played the ghostbusters song and we had the dance floor to ourselves and everyone applauded....it was fun...

• 3 weeks later...

The "official" word is that NCL will do Halloween on the 30th since the 31st is a port day and the last day of the cruise. Several travel groups on this cruise so expect a super party atmosphere, if that's not what your looking for its to late to cancel! :p

The "official" word is that NCL will do Halloween on the 30th since the 31st is a port day and the last day of the cruise. Several travel groups on this cruise so expect a super party atmosphere, if that's not what your looking for its to late to cancel! :p

Where did you hear about this?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

I so hope this is true! Would be so much nicer to not have to worry about repacking all that stuff (costumes are quite large) in the chaos of preparing for debarkation! where did you get the info?