cabin 9034 on the Dream?

colbreg

I have not stayed in this cabin but it would not be my first choice on that deck. As you come out of your cabin door and look to the left there is the door to the ship's Air conditioning unit/plant . Whilst the door is little used the plant is in permanent use and I always feel walking down the corridor on that side of the ship in that area that I would hear the plant running when I am in my cabin. You can hear it in the corridor but I can not comment on the sound level if any in the cabins. Those on the opposite corridor would be a little quieter and those nearer the bow have no such issues. IF you get no other help on here then at least this may give you some insight in to the location.

Hi colbreg icannot tellyou about cabin 9034 but have had 9028 and 9027 twice have also booked 9027 again for jamaca it suit,s me fine ideal for walking out to the prom deck,going down one deck for all your facility,s on deck eight and ideal for breakfast up two deck,s for siren,s found it very quiet and ideal ihope this can help a little the SAINT

P.s. Saints not looking to shabbie after we robbed a few of your team ;)

Never walk alone

O maggie maggie may they have taken her away, no more walking up and down lime street anymore c,mon basel 40 million in the bank second in the table OH above you scouser,s have a smashing cruise:D

• 2 years later...

Hi yes have had this cabin and its ok, only sight problem is that because of the angled window the bed is against the wall on one side. We like the possision on this deck but try to get 9040 or 9038 as they are the same size as the deluxe 😉. We were on last year and go again in April. On of our favourite Thomson ships.

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Hi yes have had this cabin and its ok, only sight problem is that because of the angled window the bed is against the wall on one side. We like the possision on this deck but try to get 9040 or 9038 as they are the same size as the deluxe 😉. We were on last year and go again in April. On of our favourite Thomson ships.

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Thank you, no chance of moving cabins at this late stage unfortunately.