Concierge Lounge Beverages

sandyh422

Is a suite passenger able to get cokes, etc that would normally be covered on the drink packages?

Also, what type of alcoholic drinks are available in the lounge during the evening?

Soda is available in the Concierge Lounge during the evening cocktail hour.

This post has a recent menu of drinks available in the lounge on Freedom, courtesy of Carol:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12

Edited by clarea

We found things to vary widely. On the Serenade and Radiance, they had the CL up on Deck 13 and not still on Deck 10. That space was quite large and contained a full bar area and plenty of room for 'appetizers.' The selection wasn't too tremendously wide, forget anything frozen or requiring a blender; but most of your standard well drinks were available, there wasn't much trouble finding a good beer or wine, and all the soft drinks were present.

On Voyager and Mariner, the CL was inside on Deck 9. Seemed to be less room to work, but the variety of drinks was more interesting. That was where DW learned about Cosmopolitans and Lemon Drops. Couldn't get them in the CL on Radiance or Serenade. Again, pretty much all the usual soft drinks were there.

Your bartender's creativity and willingness to please will certainly count.

That said, I've never lacked for something enjoyable to drink in the CL; but I'm definitely a "find one drink and whack that mole repeatedly over and over" kind of guy.

Is a suite passenger able to get cokes, etc that would normally be covered on the drink packages?

Also, what type of alcoholic drinks are available in the lounge during the evening?

I presume that you will be on the Oasis, from your previous posts.

You will have an amazing Concierge Lounge experience on that ship.

It is open 24/7 with your SeaPass card, like all CLs, but on Oasis you can get a hot, served breakfast and lunch there. And they are GOOD.

You can get beer or wine with your lunch. Not sure if they will serve you anything with breakfast, since I don't "do" breakfast. :)

Beyond that, "cocktail hour" is 5 to 8:30 P.M. each day. During that time you can get the drinks that I posted above. Those of course are the mixers. As others said, that means that you can get a Cosmopolitan, martini, lemon drop, etc. Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres will be available during this time period.

There is a coffee machine in the CL that dispenses regular and decaf: coffee, latte, cappuccino, espresso. It dispenses hot water, and there are tea bags and packets of hot chocolate mix.

If you are a tea fanatic, take your own tea bags. JMO, of course. YMMV.

The Concierges keep certain hours, which are posted.

You can consult the daily menus and the menus for all of the specialty restaurants.

Enjoy that Loft Suite!

:)