Tabyana in Roatan

DonnaBeachLover

I Checked with Rony's tours to see if we could hire him for the day to sightsee a couple of hours and then take us to Tabayana Beach and he stated they are not allowed in at Tabayana it is Carnival only. He said we could go to several places that were close but not Tabayana.

We just booked with Carnival because Tabayana is where we want to go. We snorkeled there in 2013 and it was fabulous. Let me know should you find out anything different.

pittypat

The Tabyana web site says this:

If you are not with a cruise ship but would still like to enjoy paradise and Tabyana's incredible amenities and activities, please contact us directly for rates. We are open whenever there's a ship in port and by request for events.

Now, I don't know if that means if you arrived on a cruise ship you have to do it there way or if you choose not to go with the cruise excursion you can arrive in a different manner.

I've never been, this is just what I've found by looking and what out plan is. We're going to bananarama independent of the cruise line and just plan to walk down to tapanyana to snorkel. If someone could confirm that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've never been, this is just what I've found by looking and what out plan is. We're going to bananarama independent of the cruise line and just plan to walk down to tapanyana to snorkel. If someone could confirm that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you seek conformation it is possible to walk down the beach to the easy access reef snorkeling in front of Tabyana? Yes, it is a very easy walk. I find entering the water just past the L shaped pier belonging to Infinity the best course.

This thread has maps and info about snorkeling West Bay.

Enjoy the island.