Vision of the Seas Menus/Compasses

Hi everyone, We are very excited to be headed out on the vision in 66 days. We are trying to figure out what nights to book the specialty restaurants so if anybody has menues or compasses and are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated :) THANKS

Hi everyone, We are very excited to be headed out on the vision in 66 days. We are trying to figure out what nights to book the specialty restaurants so if anybody has menues or compasses and are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated :) THANKS

This would be great. We are leaving in 10 days on her.

My husband and I just returned from a Western Caribbean itinerary. I'll be posting the cruise compasses as soon as I can.

--

sent via cc app for android.

Thank you Mochanhearts that would be fantastic!!

any tips you can give about the cruise would be great also :)

Great choice of ship. I did a 5 day Western Caribbean to Roatan and Cozumel. Had cabin 8088! I had lobster tail and prime rib on my JS balcony leaving Cozumel watching the sunset from my private wrap part of my balcony!

Now that's a great picture!:)

Hi,

we also will be on the Vision ..... one week before you ..... but I would not make any reservations based on present compasses and menues.

Most of the sailings that Vision is doing now are 4 and 5 night out of Port Everglades.

Ours as well as your sailing will be 7 night out of Tampa ....... probably the manues and compasses will be different.

Great choice of ship. I did a 5 day Western Caribbean to Roatan and Cozumel. Had cabin 8088! I had lobster tail and prime rib on my JS balcony leaving Cozumel watching the sunset from my private wrap part of my balcony!

377.jpg

Is that main dining room food? Are main dining room menus available for in-room dining in a JS?

Now that's a great picture!:)

Thank you Clarea! I have a bunch more further through the sunset, but a wicked time trying to get my computer to work right while doing my report.

Is that main dining room food? Are main dining room menus available for in-room dining in a JS?

Yes, it was MDR food! No it is not for JS, but I asked really nicely.

You need to be in a Grand Suite or better to order room service off the MDR menu.

Clarea you are very correct, but going down to guests services latish am and asking really nicely, and when Room Service manager said no problem, and I was prepared to give my order right then worked beyond flawlessly, and since it was a major milestone birthday, and it being the actual day. Needlessly to say it was amazing 50th birthday dinner! Highly recommend getting a battery candle thing for the table. Best sunset of the cruise and 1st night of sunset on port side. [emoji4] [emoji41] [emoji568]

The flowers were birthday flowers from Mom.