New Zealand Australia Review cruise/land December 13 **pics**

Yes, that is exactly correct. You will find it easy as we did I'm sure and have a fantastic day.

Connie

Perfect, thanks, Connie! And thanks for posting your experience and opening my eyes to something I'd read about in the paper, but now I get to do. I'm so excited!!!

Great review Connie, thank you !

Like the other people commentating I also couldn't help but think what a great lady you are.

Your photos of Cairns reminded me of our families holiday there about 10 years ago. One of our favourite places and will go back. It's great to get a dive boat recommendation and your advice about the camera hire.

Here's some snaps I took at the time that I still look at fondly:

6303585347_3e8534bc31_b.jpg

6303586005_9edee612cb_b.jpg

6303590935_8566df6745_b.jpg

Edited by newbris

• 1 month later...
Great review Connie, thank you !

Like the other people commentating I also couldn't help but think what a great lady you are.

Your photos of Cairns reminded me of our families holiday there about 10 years ago. One of our favourite places and will go back. It's great to get a dive boat recommendation and your advice about the camera hire.

Here's some snaps I took at the time that I still look at fondly:

Those are fabulous photos. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for reading as well.

Hope you get back to Cairns and enjoy!!!!!

Connie

• 1 month later...
Perfect, thanks, Connie! And thanks for posting your experience and opening my eyes to something I'd read about in the paper, but now I get to do. I'm so excited!!!

Connie, we had a FANTASTIC time at OGO Rotorua. For sure, my son will never forget New Zealand. It was great spending the whole day with him traveling there, experiencing the ball with him, and then we had lunch a park. It was a perfect day, an experience he and I will cherish forever thanks to your awesome post about your travels on the Diamond Princess.

Thanks again. Have a Happy New Year!

Connie, we had a FANTASTIC time at OGO Rotorua. For sure, my son will never forget New Zealand. It was great spending the whole day with him traveling there, experiencing the ball with him, and then we had lunch a park. It was a perfect day, an experience he and I will cherish forever thanks to your awesome post about your travels on the Diamond Princess.

Thanks again. Have a Happy New Year!

Oh wow, I am so glad to read all worked out for you as well as it did for us. Fabulous to hear that you had such a fantastic day with your son. I loved the bus ride to Rotorua and commenting about things out the window, and hope you did as well. I loved seeing all the Kiwi farms. Sounds like it was an amazing time for you both and I am so happy that my post led you both to such a wonderful adventure!!!!!! I bet he was full of stories when he got home.

Take care and happy new year

Connie