Labadee very recently

A Pisces

I was there in May, and this wasn't the case, but today, I heard from someone who was there on Tuesday, and they said: quote, "Not allowed to snorkel and only one beach for swimming and it had a steep sand hill. Gold card got the complete calm side of the water and no one else allowed."

Has anyone else experienced this, or heard from anyone who has? If this is the case, it doesn't sound like a nice private beach experience, any more.

I was there on October 1, and I did not see this at all. Adrenaline beach is to left ( and I heard this beach is rocky), but there are three separate beaches to the right. The beach for suite guests, Barefoot Beach is the very first beach on the right, so I wonder if the person you talked to stopped there and didnt keep walking. There are two more beaches on that right side ( Nellie's Beach and Columbus Cove) further down that are open to everyone.

Thank you for your comments! It sounds like things haven't changed, but they just didn't know where all they could go. I think the no swimming sign's at the beaches with the sea urchins, made them think they could only swim at the one beach.