What Will Carnival Vista Have?

TheCriuseDirector

I'm wondering what waterslides everyone thinks the Vista will have?

I would say Green Thunder, Drainpipe, Twister, and a new slide.

Very little data out, all I have heard is that it will have something's that have never been on a cruise ship before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Jimbo, have you noticed some theme parks have IMAX simulators?

Waterslides, IMAX and bumper cars all make me think of theme parks and amusement parks.

Not in my area, they are different entirely (not a plus for me BTW). We can see who has more if that works..... I feel fairly confident who will that one. :). We will see what she will bring, hopefully a MDR and not fast pass bands.

Not in my area, they are different entirely (not a plus for me BTW). We can see who has more if that works..... I feel fairly confident who will that one. :). We will see what she will bring, hopefully a MDR and not fast pass bands.

I guess that's the difference when you live in the theme park capitol of the world with professional ties to the theme park with the highest annual park attendance...

There's more to a MagicBand than FastPass+ and unfortunately, because of confidentiality agreements, I can't disclose how amazing they are and where the future will lead.

Edited by Disconnections

I guess that's the difference when you live in the theme park capitol of the world with professional ties to the theme park with the highest annual park attendance...

There's more to a MagicBand than FastPass+ and unfortunately, because of confidentiality agreements, I can't disclose how amazing they are and where the future will lead.

To each their own on the bracelets, to me they are a little intrusive, but then again I have not been WOWed by much of the QOTS, but thats me. Trust me, I would be happier without IMAX.

To each their own on the bracelets, to me they are a little intrusive, but then again I have not been WOWed by much of the QOTS, but thats me. Trust me, I would be happier without IMAX.

Personally, I never wear any of my MagicBands when I visit the parks. I always use my AP because I can't stand those types of accessories. But having sat through multiple training updates as part of the MyMagic+ rollout and learning more about the future of technology being used by TWDC, there is so much more that will be accomplished by use of MagicBands in the near future. Cast Members also start receiving their CM MagicBands that include their maingates on October 20.

Edited by Disconnections