Flowrider Wipe Outs!

JOLTnPEST

Speaking from experience, I don't do much thinking till I hit the water, then its thinking of feet up as the toes and ankles seem to be the most injured when you get flushed out the back.

My own experiences on Flowrider have taught me to wipe out towards the side rather than get flushed out (as you say) up the back. I don't necessarily keep my feet up, but I do keep my elbows pressed down on the board to direct it much better and keep it going back and forth, side to side.

It has worked for me, and when I wipe out, it is to the side rather than up the back.

Acutally I wondered on our last cruise why RCI wasn't taping the Flowrider and putting a wipe-out DVD for sale on the last day of the cruise. I usnderstand they would not sell that many but they can be made relatively cheaply.

They could just add these to the Cruise In Review, assuming they still do those. I own 3 from previous cruises, but the % of content of your actual cruise started decreasing. I eventually stopped looking for them on cruises shorter than 7 days. I don't even remember them being offered on my last 3 7 days cruises.

Wife and I (also my sis & her partner) only have 17 days to wait!

Indy Transatlantic on 1st Nov, 8 straight sea days....

That much of a flowrider nut and the expected, very cold weather, I've bought a shorty wetsuit which will be part of my carry on!

Would buy a board but can't justify the price and I ain't good enough to stroll up with one under my arm.... all the gear no idea!!

Oh, should mention, kids not coming, they're studying for A levels and GCSE's, so no skipping school! Have booked Allure for next summer though as a treat after exam results!

Rob.

Acutally I wondered on our last cruise why RCI wasn't taping the Flowrider and putting a wipe-out DVD for sale on the last day of the cruise. I usnderstand they would not sell that many but they can be made relatively cheaply.

Actually on the last night of the cruise I saw Ken rush and told him I thought he should do a top 10 wipe out segment on his morning show. He thought it was good idea and wrote it down.