Is this the voice of reason for Ebola?

GalCruzer

While I usually have to hold myself back from laughing at most of Fox news Commentators, this one has a good point. The media has blown this very serious problem way out of proportion. However, I do take issue with his statement that; "You should have no concerns about Ebola at all. None. I promise." 'No concerns at all' implies 100% certainty. Nothing in life is 100% certain. He might be 99.9% correct but what if you or a loved one was the .1%?

Unfortunately he criticizes the other side using the same hyperbole which, for me, diminishes his message.

I feel the same way about the commentators on CNN and MSNBC! ;) I agree that the "100%" statement was inaccurate, and that it is largely the media that is inciting fear in the general public. Pretty sad, really, but not surprising.

I feel the same way about the commentators on CNN and MSNBC! ;) I agree that the "100%" statement was inaccurate, and that it is largely the media that is inciting fear in the general public. Pretty sad, really, but not surprising.

Not many Walter Cronkite's in the news BUSINESS anymore.:(

And for my fellow Canadians - Not many Knowlton Nash's either.;)