Verizon Rewards Discount on Gift Card

I purchased 15 of the $100 certificates for $1350. I wanted the E certificate and somehow didn't see the $500 ones. Only issue that I had was that you can only enter a total of 9 when applying them on line. Although it took a while I didn't have any problems still using them I just had to call Carnival and read them the codes one by one.

Yes, you can use the eCards to pay off your cruise. I just called Carnival, and read the numbers to them on the phone. Very pleased to be able to pay off our cruise at a 10% discount. I plan on purchasing more shortly before our cruise to use for onboard expenses.

I am an att customer. Is this a credit card through Verizon or just through your phone acct? My daughter has verizon. Can she purchase for me?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your daughter could indeed purchase you some if she has Verizon for her cellular service. The egift cards have no name on them so you can do whatever you want with them. I bought 3500 dollars worth and saved 350 on my cruise. Just be sure to keep your ecards secure because if anyone gets a hold of your numbers and uses them you have no recourse!