E docs??

sunlovingirl

So, I have my luggage tags (received in the mail about a week ago), and I have my Xpress pass printed (a week before that). We sail Nov 8 on the Summit, and I have no edocs... How do I get these? are these necessary? Help!

Thanks! First time with Celebrity, and I'm more than a little confused.

Beth

So, I have my luggage tags (received in the mail about a week ago), and I have my Xpress pass printed (a week before that). We sail Nov 8 on the Summit, and I have no edocs... How do I get these? are these necessary? Help!

Beth

They are un-necessary.

If you login, or use your reservation number to go where you printed your X-Pass and requeted your e-docs, you should be able to find them, but sometimes they are delayed past X-pass, however, usually you can't order luggage tags until they are available.

If you booked through a travel agent (TA to some), they will often be sent from them, or you can request that they email them to you.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

And they really aren't necessary. If I have any vouchers as for transportation or if you prepaid for an excursion or specialty dinner, I like to print off that page as it's RARE but I have had issues that I paid for something and they didn't have a record. It's not strictly necessary but I feel more secure w/ those pages printed out.

The edocs come as a pdf file attached to an email message from the cruise line.

When using a travel agent, the attachment comes from the travel agency rather than directly from the cruise line.

A few people have reported that their travel agents print out the edocs for them and mail them by regular postal service, but ours have always come as pdf attachments to emails.

Some travel agents charge an extra fee to passengers who want theirs printed and mailed.

Is it possible that yours may have gone to your spam folder?

While the edocs are not strictly necessary and some people never even look at them, for a Nov 8 cruise, you should have received them by now. So if you have not, I would suggest contacting the cruise line, or if you are using a travel agent, contacting your travel agent.

And they really aren't necessary. If I have any vouchers as for transportation or if you prepaid for an excursion or specialty dinner, I like to print off that page as it's RARE but I have had issues that I paid for something and they didn't have a record. It's not strictly necessary but I feel more secure w/ those pages printed out.

Thanks. I've never booked Choice Air or transportation before so it didn't occur to me to print out those relevant pages.