Regal Princess Stateroom A323

slcccruisers

We are sailing on 11/6. Has anyone stayed in that stateroom. I hear the cabins are very tight?

It will be our first time on the Regal also. However wanted to invite you over to the roll call if you haven't done so already. We will be having a sailaway as well as a meet and greet.

A323 is a "sideways" inside cabin. Very roomy since you enter the cabin directly into the sleeping area. That's the one negative to this cabin type since if there's someone else in or near the bed, they can be seen. Otherwise, these cabins are preferred because they are larger. Here are some photos (not mine):

cde032dfeb0762f34b2d7b94338d9c4a.jpg

992232f88907096a2016576ed9e36b65.jpg

It doesn't have one. That's why it has more room. Just kidding!

It's to the right of the closet doors in the second picture.

Must be a tiny bathroom. :confused:

We are on the Regal 11/16. We were supposed to be in an inside sideways cabin also, but were upgraded to a balcony.

I am not so sure that I would want a balcony over that stateroom. Did you have a choice?

We are on the Regal 11/16. We were supposed to be in an inside sideways cabin also, but were upgraded to a balcony.

I will say that the balconies are a bit tight. They are nice if you like balconies.

Must be a tiny bathroom. :confused:

I am not so sure that I would want a balcony over that stateroom. Did you have a choice?

I would think the area behind the large mirror is also part of the bathroom.

Why would I want an inside over a balcony? Are the balcony cabins smaller than an inside?

I will say that the balconies are a bit tight. They are nice if you like balconies.

Yes, its been mentioned too many times on CC how people hate the small balconies, the central staircase, the elevators, etc. on the Regal and Royal. Just avoid those ships if you can't stand it.

It was a free upgrade so, we will take it!:D

Edited by Cinerama

I would think the area behind the large mirror is also part of the bathroom.

Why would I want an inside over a balcony? Are the balcony cabins smaller than an inside?

Yes, its been mentioned too many times on CC how people hate the small balconies, the central staircase, the elevators, etc. on the Regal and Royal. Just avoid those ships if you can't stand it.

It was a free upgrade so, we will take it!:D

Uhm I don't believe I said I hated the balcony. I didn't say I couldn't stand the ships.

I said the room was a bit tight. Yes the balcony is only 4 foot deep. I don't use balconies so for me it's never an issue.

The bathroom showers are much bigger on the 2 new ships.

• 3 years later...

We stayed in a room similar in September on the star.. bathroom is small, but the room itself is nice and we like the desk next to the bed. worked well for us. We are booked on the Regal dec. 28 -Jan 28th in room a323. The door walking into the beds was no big deal either.

• 2 years later...
On 10/31/2017 at 9:11 AM, nedavac said:

We stayed in a room similar in September on the star.. bathroom is small, but the room itself is nice and we like the desk next to the bed. worked well for us. We are booked on the Regal dec. 28 -Jan 28th in room a323. The door walking into the beds was no big deal either.

Hi, I see your cruise was 2017. But wondering if you have any photos of A323. We are on the Regal in this room In September and would love to see pics. What did you think of the room? Thanks so much. Beth

Edited by Beth_Anth

I’m sorry I did not take pictures.  Spacious room and lots of closet space.  We stayed in it 28 days and we liked the room.  However it is right across from the Crew work rooms and it was very noisy, beginning at 4 am.  If you are early risers no big deal.  I would take the room again, but I personally will bring a white noise machine, which since then I have learned to travel with.  Beautiful ship.  Enjoy. 

We stayed in A204 last year on the Royal, also a sideways interior.  I liked it.  It had plenty of storage.  I don't have any personal pictures of it, but I did find some in the attached thread.  They are the same on the Regal.  The bathroom is the same standard size in other cabins.  Not big, but sufficient.  Looking forward to being on the Regal in 12 days!

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/1901461-quotsideway-orientedquot-interior-cabins-on-the-royal/

• Like 1