Triple cabin with sofabed on the Breeze?

Riemercruisin

Good evening, friends.

We have 3 "older" aunts going on a cruise on the Carnival Breeze. They plan to book an interior room but can't climb onto a bunk bed. Does anyone know which interior rooms have 2 twin beds and 1 sofa bed on the Breeze? I have been searching but not finding anything. TIA

I've not sailed the Breeze yet, so hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the inside cabins have couches (at least not the standard ones). Maybe there are a few someone will be aware of that are an exception, though.

There are no rollaways on the Breeze and no interiors have a sofa.

If they book early enough they can book one of the few PT porthole cabins on deck 1 or 2 that sleep 3 with a sofa or better yet one of the few 4J's on Lido deck 10 that sleep 3 with a sofa.

If available, they are found as the lowest priced and highest priced interiors even though they are not interiors.

Good luck.

There are no rollaways on the Breeze and no interiors have a sofa.

If they book early enough they can book one of the few PT porthole cabins on deck 1 or 2 that sleep 3 with a sofa or better yet one of the few 4J's on Lido deck 10 that sleep 3 with a sofa.

If available, they are found as the lowest priced and highest priced interiors even though they are not interiors.

Good luck.

I stand corrected, and I agree with this recommendation :) we had a 4J once (on a guarantee) and it ended up being an accessible cabin, loads of space!

According to the deck plan, rooms 1430 and 1444 (4A) have sofa beds.

I see that too, but those deck plans are definitely wrong. Those rooms hold only 2 people each, and there is no sofa. All the deck plans have those 2 rooms wrong, even Carnival's own website. But Carnival's website does say that the max is 2 in each of those rooms, even though it has a symbol suggesting otherwise.

To the OP, the other people here certainly have it right. All the basic interiors are way too tiny to fit in a couch. You would have to get very lucky to snag one of the very popular 3-person porthole rooms, or get one of the obstructed OV rooms (classified as an interior) up on deck 10. Other than those, the only hope is a true oceanview room. For those, I would suggest a deluxe OV room. My friends & I had one on the Dream in January, and it was very nice. It has 1.5 bathrooms: the standard one, plus another one with a small sink & junior tub. We used that junior tub for showers. It's better than the shower in the regular bathroom. But we did have 2 showers.

Edited by k2excursion