Steakhouse question

Dallas Bengal

Hello

According to Carnivals website it is officially Cruise Elegant, but when we have gone we usually where dress pants and a polo shirt for the guys and coctail dress for the ladies. However on formal night people do tend to dress up in the steakhouse. I hope that helps.

Hello

According to Carnivals website it is officially Cruise Elegant, but when we have gone we usually where dress pants and a polo shirt for the guys and coctail dress for the ladies. However on formal night people do tend to dress up in the steakhouse. I hope that helps.

Same here. I will usually wear dockers and a nice button down shirt, although a golf shirt would work as well. Similarly, my wife will wear a dress or a nice slacks outfit. Think business casual. Shorts are definitely not appropriate, and neither are collar-less shirts for the men.

Hello

According to Carnival it is cruise elegant on cruise elegant nights. Cruise casual the rest of the evenings.

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/steakhouse

We will be doing the Steakhouse for the first time on the Valor. I was wondering what the dress code is. Elegant or cruise Casual?

Thanks everyone,

Scott

I went to the Steakhouse for my first time on my last cruise. I enjoyed it so much went a second night. One night was an elegant night and one night was cruise casual.

According to Carnival it is cruise elegant on cruise elegant nights. Cruise casual the rest of the evenings.

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/steakhouse

Yes - that is what the confirmations in our room have always said!

I do slacks and a sweater or dressier top and DH usually goes Dockers and and polo or button down shirt. Sometimes on on elegant nights he will toss on a sports jacket - but not always. ;)