Sunshine Cabin Question

caribbeingexcited

Anyone stayed in cabin 9196 on the Sunshine recently? It looks like on the deck plans that there are not rooms above it and I was wondering if anyone knows what is above it and if it is noisy!! Thanks!!

I have not stayed in that room, and am not sure what the space above it is. But, since you are asking about noise, I wonder if you are at all concerned about being so close to the main pool deck? Center of a lot of activity day and night.

I have not stayed in that room, and am not sure what the space above it is. But, since you are asking about noise, I wonder if you are at all concerned about being so close to the main pool deck? Center of a lot of activity day and night.

The Lido Deck noise doesn't bother me, I was just wondering if there was an engineering room or something overhead that would be loud. Doesn't really matter, I don't usually let noises bother me, I'm on a cruise!!!!!!! Thanks!!:)

The Lido Deck noise doesn't bother me, I was just wondering if there was an engineering room or something overhead that would be loud. Doesn't really matter, I don't usually let noises bother me, I'm on a cruise!!!!!!! Thanks!!:)

Yeah, I'm lucky and can sleep through anything. That's why I never offer an opinion on cabin location. I think that area above you, might be an open area.

Enjoy

Edited by Domino D

• 2 weeks later...

HELP!I booked cabin 9121. Inside cabin lido deck, end of hallway. How do you think the cabin will be? I have never had an inside cabin, let alone on the lido deck. I have sailed on Carnival numerous times, always had a balcony. I realized I was never on the balcony much, and for the price decided to go with an inside cabin. Is there a lot of noise on this deck? Any-one with pictures, please post. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

My lovely wife and I are booked in 9202 just down the hall a couple of rooms from the door to all of the outdoor activities. We like to sleep with the balcony door open so we can hear the ocean. I wonder if it will be loud? We have stayed just below the Lido on a previous cruise and weren't happy with the noise from above at all...

We have had 9166 on Lido and LoVED it. We booked it again for June. Never heard anything from pool area and love the easy location to everything!! Lido deck is the best:)

Yay reviews like this excited me. So many negative reviews now days. I think some people have high expectations or something.

We have never stayed on Lido deck but our friends did on our last cruise. They were in a balcony room by the Atrium elevator bank. They loved it! No complaints so that's why we are trying it this time! And the way I see it, any noise from the Lido deck will just make us feel like we're part of the party!! It should be a very convenient location! Hope everyone has a great time!

HELP!I booked cabin 9121. Inside cabin lido deck, end of hallway. How do you think the cabin will be? I have never had an inside cabin, let alone on the lido deck. I have sailed on Carnival numerous times, always had a balcony. I realized I was never on the balcony much, and for the price decided to go with an inside cabin. Is there a lot of noise on this deck? Any-one with pictures, please post. Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

We love interiors but you are right below the gym. I thought at first you were under the spa area but they distort it when they lay it out. Cabins 9180/81-9148/49 + 9133,31,29,27,25 (6G) look to be under the spa - I would be afraid any further FORWARD would be under Fitness and it is amazing how loud barbells sound and treadmills.

For quiet - don't pick too close to elevators (they DING all night!) and you just never know what you're going to hear. The walls on the Dream were thin - we have done twice and first time I thought there was a Steward cabin behind ours because I could hear another language being spoken - turns out - it was the mentally challenged adult brother & sister next door and their parents were in a cabin across the hall so didn't hear them squabbling. (in another language)

Last year - it was an exwife and exhusband fighting. He was in the interior with 3 kids. She was traveling in a balcony with boyfriend. they fought enough security visited our Spa floor.

Ideal locations - interior with Interior above and below you :)