Legend Talent Show Video 6/24/04

sarahm

but have you contacted Carnival to see if they keep the masters and can maybe get you a copy???? I know it is a long shot..

They did a wondeful job on the Spirit month filming the talent show. I was the last singer and they did the black background with multiple shots fading in and out. It was really pretty.

Hi,

I contacted Carnival right after the cruise, but they said that they do not keep copies of the tapes and that you must purchase them on the cruise. I meant to do so on the last day, but then forgot. I was so bummed.

Anyway, I was thinking of it recently and thought I would post to see if anyone has it.

Thanks.

Hi,

I contacted Carnival right after the cruise, but they said that they do not keep copies of the tapes and that you must purchase them on the cruise. I meant to do so on the last day, but then forgot. I was so bummed.

Anyway, I was thinking of it recently and thought I would post to see if anyone has it.

Thanks.

Did you partictipate or have an active roll call for your cruise? You might try checking the roll call board for your sailing and asking if anyone purchased the video, its a long shot.

Good Luck.

Did you partictipate or have an active roll call for your cruise? You might try checking the roll call board for your sailing and asking if anyone purchased the video, its a long shot.

Good Luck.

Thanks, Matigari! That's a great idea! I will check.

Welcome, I know many people dont check the roll calls after the cruise, but its worth a shot. So are you on the video?

No, I'm not in the video. We just really got a kick out of the staff act at the end of the show.

Archived