Captains Club Cruise Discounts

jveevers

I have heard that Discounts can be got as Captains Club member , discounts for cruise bookings that is. Found a page on Celebrity Website that says " Exclusive savings of up to $1500 on Europe .... cruises departing April to October 2015."

When I follow the link to Booking the prices come up no different than what is available to everyone. This is after logging on to "Captains Club". Am Elite level. Can anyone throw any light on these "Captains Club Exclusive Offers" ?

I have heard that Discounts can be got as Captains Club member , discounts for cruise bookings that is. Found a page on Celebrity Website that says " Exclusive savings of up to $1500 on Europe .... cruises departing April to October 2015."

When I follow the link to Booking the prices come up no different than what is available to everyone. This is after logging on to "Captains Club". Am Elite level. Can anyone throw any light on these "Captains Club Exclusive Offers" ?

I think it is like the 1 category Capt Club upgrade, you need to call and book through a X rep or a TA and ask for the upgrade/ discount never got it to work when trying to book on-line.

Captain's Club Discounts, are just one more type of Celebrity Promos offered on Bookings.

If there is a current Captain's Club Members Offer, it will often show up when you make an inquiry about a booking online.

The Form that you fill to that you type in your Captain's Club Number... Same form that also records info on Ages, Place of Residence, or if you are associated with the Military, Police, Fire or EMT Services... If there is an active pricing offer & you qualify it should show up after you fill ou that form.

In addition, at times Captain's Club Members may also receive emails with Special Promotions... To get them tho you must register with Celebrity. (Although, sometimes i have also found them on the website as well when you log into your My Celebrity Account). These Promos often give a Promtional Code that you need to quote when you are doing a booking. An example of such a Promo would be one I took advantage of earlier this Summer... 25 Bonus Captain's Club Points for booking a cruise more than 9 months in the future.

In addition... There are the every day perks that come with being a Classic Captain's Club Member or above (these are the ones that JELAYNE referred to above with Reply # 2)

Does not matter if you book on a cruise or ashore... You can ask for these perks:

A one subcategory upgrade (ie pay for a 2D get a 2C... Pay for an A2 get an A1). And get a 50% Reduction on your Deposit.

Mind you there are some restrictions at times, ie Upgrade not applicable on C2 to C1... Or Suites. And 50% Deposit not valid for Suites. And some Cruises might not be valid at all (ie Holiday, Special Events etc). So very important to read the fine print

Hoe this helps,

Cheers!

Does someone know how long this Captain's Club discount can be booked at.

I get the $ 750 deducted if I make an as-if booking, but nowhere can I see terms and conditions of this special.

Maybe someone else has had more luck to find out the details ?