OBC - should it show up online?

When I booked on a WOW sail in February, I got a $150 OBC. It is on my original invoice. I have since made final payment and sail in two weeks. The OBC does not appear on my Setsail pass or my Travel documents that were issued. Is it suppose to be on there?

When I booked on a WOW sail in February, I got a $150 OBC. It is on my original invoice. I have since made final payment and sail in two weeks. The OBC does not appear on my Setsail pass or my Travel documents that were issued. Is it suppose to be on there?

I've not seen OBC online. However, you can request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation from whoever booked your cruise. OBC should show up on that document.

Thanks Bob. I am on hold with C&A now. They see where the $150 from a WOW sale was on originally but it has since been removed. I have not made any changes to the reservation beyond changing to a different room in the same category. They are looking into it. I am losing patience with Royal and I have not even sailed on my first cruise...

Thanks Bob. I am on hold with C&A now. They see where the $150 from a WOW sale was on originally but it has since been removed. I have not made any changes to the reservation beyond changing to a different room in the same category. They are looking into it. I am losing patience with Royal and I have not even sailed on my first cruise...

Good luck!

So they could not find out a reason why it fell off so they added back on and sent me a receipt showing it with the OBC back on. They told me to call back a few days before sailing to make sure it did not fall back off. I am so glad I called to check! THANK YOU!!

So they could not find out a reason why it fell off so they added back on and sent me a receipt showing it with the OBC back on. They told me to call back a few days before sailing to make sure it did not fall back off. I am so glad I called to check! THANK YOU!!

It seems lately that whenever a change is made to your reservation (Any change) any incentives such as OBC seems to drop off. The reps are quite aware of this.

Hopefully they sent you the PDF file of your booking confirmation. If something is missing onboard, I've had good luck when I show that document to Guest Services.

Hopefully they sent you the PDF file of your booking confirmation. If something is missing onboard, I've had good luck when I show that document to Guest Services.

Yes they did and I immediately printed it & put it with the rest of my travel docs to be safe.