ncl glitch? looking for the 12 day breakaway jan 2016

nursemommy7578

I've been trying for an hour....nothing is listed? I swear it was on there before Jan 17 and jan 31.

all I can find are the 2 day cruises.

is my computer wonky or is it NCL?

thanks

I'm booked on the 1/31/2016 cruise and it hasn't been listed for weeks. I called Support this week to alert them but there's still a problem. No words can describe the constant glitches and poor way the NCL website works. Not being able to book and cancel and rearrange dining and entertainment reservations on your own is so frustrating. :(:p

• 2 weeks later...
I'm booked on the 1/31/2016 cruise and it hasn't been listed for weeks. I called Support this week to alert them but there's still a problem. No words can describe the constant glitches and poor way the NCL website works. Not being able to book and cancel and rearrange dining and entertainment reservations on your own is so frustrating. :(:p

Actually...you can book dining and entertainment on your own :)

Once you book your cruise, you go into NCL and creat an account. It will link your reservation to your account.

You click on your cruise and then once in there you will find all kinds of goodies!

Once you are 90 days out from your cruise you will have access to booking dinner reservations, entertainment/specialty shows party and celebration packages and more including excursions.

They tend to add more excursion once the cruise gets about 6 months or less out as their contracts are renewed or new ones signed.

So , next October you will find in your NCL account they will open up the ability to book dinner reservations in specialty restaurants and on some cruises the MDR's (main dining room)

You will also be able to reserve all of your evening entertainment and if you want to do any of the specialty entertainment.

Make sure you are watching for this as the most popular times tend to book up fast.

A little insider tip for you. Currently...it could change at any time...if you book the Cirque show for the first night it is half price :) IF that show interests you check to see if the price is different on embarkation day.

We are on the Breakaway the end of April for our annual anniversary cruise. We are doing the Bermuda trip.

Hope this info helps!

p.s when NCL is doing work on the back end of the site...like opening up reservations adding new cruises, new specials etc it will sometimes be glitch for an hour or so. Don't get frustrated, it means some great new stuff is coming up just try again a little later. :)

I've been trying for an hour....nothing is listed? I swear it was on there before Jan 17 and jan 31.

all I can find are the 2 day cruises.

is my computer wonky or is it NCL?

thanks

Hey Cuz.

Did you get it sorted out?

What did you decide on for your Dec cruise? Where and which ship?

We leave on Sunday for our Back to Back 21 day East and South Caribbean.

I have heard the MSC Divina (sp?) has had some excellent deals you may want to look into. for 2015 as well. Though they won't have all the water slides and everything for the kids.

Actually...you can book dining and entertainment on your own :)

Once you book your cruise, you go into NCL and creat an account. It will link your reservation to your account.

You click on your cruise and then once in there you will find all kinds of goodies!

Once you are 90 days out from your cruise you will have access to booking dinner reservations, entertainment/specialty shows party and celebration packages and more including excursions.

They tend to add more excursion once the cruise gets about 6 months or less out as their contracts are renewed or new ones signed.

So , next October you will find in your NCL account they will open up the ability to book dinner reservations in specialty restaurants and on some cruises the MDR's (main dining room)

You will also be able to reserve all of your evening entertainment and if you want to do any of the specialty entertainment.

Make sure you are watching for this as the most popular times tend to book up fast.

A little insider tip for you. Currently...it could change at any time...if you book the Cirque show for the first night it is half price :) IF that show interests you check to see if the price is different on embarkation day.

We are on the Breakaway the end of April for our annual anniversary cruise. We are doing the Bermuda trip.

Hope this info helps!

p.s when NCL is doing work on the back end of the site...like opening up reservations adding new cruises, new specials etc it will sometimes be glitch for an hour or so. Don't get frustrated, it means some great new stuff is coming up just try again a little later. :)

All choices aren't listed on one page; you have to go back and forth to see what's offered on each day. If you book online, and then want to change the reservation, you have to call NCL to change it, you can't do it yourself. It's a frustrating way of doing the chore. I've spent 2 weeks on the BA and have another 12 day planned in February and practice hasn't made it easier, LOL. And the 12 day in 2016 STILL isn't listed on the website even though it's real. Thanks for your response to this problem; I wish you worked in the Support Dept.! :D

My experience with trying to reschedule shows that NCL cancelled after allowing me to book was anything but easy and required many days of calls and the direct intervention of IT. To get things, I had to go day by day, activity by activity and rebook. Each event, 15 in all, required me telling the agent what I wanted and then waiting on hold while she relayed it to IT and then, if not reported back to me correctly, repeating the process. I spent way too much time on the phone because of an IT glitch.

• 1 month later...
Hey Cuz.

Did you get it sorted out?

What did you decide on for your Dec cruise? Where and which ship?

We leave on Sunday for our Back to Back 21 day East and South Caribbean.

I have heard the MSC Divina (sp?) has had some excellent deals you may want to look into. for 2015 as well. Though they won't have all the water slides and everything for the kids.

hi!! yes....its sorted out...we booked with Carnival for Christmas instead:)

Have a great trip!!!