Soda Card Options

CARALOU20

Just off the Breakaway last week and I had posted the question a few times about getting Root Beer on the ship. No one seemed to know so I am just updating what is available.

They indicate the regular stuff like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. We found out that they also offer Root Beer and Orange Crush. They are in cans but are available if you ask.

Dear CARALOU20,

Thank you.

We do bring our own cans of soda pop aboard.

My average cost is .08 (7.2371) US Cents per can here. In NJ we have no deposits on cans/bottles either.

Bottled Water is about the same cost basis now.

Dr Pepper and Black Birch Beer are my favorites;) with ice-cream too..

Pepsi has Real Cane Sugar in this area distributes those varieties in some super-markets and/or drug stores.

Just off the Breakaway last week and I had posted the question a few times about getting Root Beer on the ship. No one seemed to know so I am just updating what is available.

They indicate the regular stuff like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda. We found out that they also offer Root Beer and Orange Crush. They are in cans but are available if you ask.

Thanks for sharing. My kids will only drink non-carbonated (so lemonade) so this might get interesting. Maybe I can water-down/flatten-out Orange Crush!

Thanks for sharing. My kids will only drink non-carbonated (so lemonade) so this might get interesting. Maybe I can water-down/flatten-out Orange Crush!

Another poster mentioned this but there are 3 free juice options along with milk available at the buffet at all times. The soda must be paid for individually (2.50) or purchase the soda card to get it.

Another poster mentioned this but there are 3 free juice options along with milk available at the buffet at all times. The soda must be paid for individually (2.50) or purchase the soda card to get it.

Great to know! Maybe we won't even do the beverage package then. I am skeptical that they will drink any of the soda but I figured it was either that or water for them.

Since I don't drink soda either I am thinking that the DH and I will be better to spend our money on a bucket of beer/day. ;)

Does everyone in the cabin have to purchase the sofa package like they do with the liquor package ?

Only if you pre purchase it online before you sail. If you wait to purchase once on board it can be bought individually. This is how you would have to purchase the package for just your DH and not everybody in your party.