Just a quick apology to Pete and Paul, Adonia 6th/23 Nov.

indiana123

Hi Indiana - I quite understand, it was a little bumpy across B of B and front of the crows nest was interesting to say the least. We probably bumped into each other at some time during the 17 days without realising!

Indiana as Pete has said we no doubt crossed paths more than once. The 36 odd hours of 35 ft seas was interesting and sitting up in the nest was nice to see how P&O get the windows washed. Still think madams excuse for missing Monty was a bit sus as the ferries managed to leave Livorno and on Cruise TT all our ports of call matched the ships due to be in port and surprising as she said others could not tender we we re the only one due in. Also was interesting seeing the divers checking the underside in Citivechia and Livorno, any thoughts on if she bent something. She does need a personality injection. But as Pete said good cruise roll on the next one

I was hoping to find a message board but didn't see one. Unfortunately we had to have the jabs. We were at the stern and that meant that while you were going UP in the Crows Next we were going DOWN!

The glass table top, coffee, flowers, books and a chair landed 6 feet across the room. Good job no-one was there., It wasn't so much the up and down but the rolling.

Did you see the altercation with the divers. One of them was ranting and raving for over half an hour on the first night there.

It was a strange cruise. We enjoyed it but it was a bit odd in parts......:p:rolleyes::)

That diver was the best bit of comic entertainment I saw during the cruise P&O should have employed him,what with the gesticulations with his hands, when he Stooped down still waving a hand and at one point when he started walking along the jetty I honestly thought we would see him go over the edge and still continue whilst trying climb back onto shore. Had a great view from my cabin A37 starboard side.sorry to hear about the flying furniture good job they didn't charge for that bit of entertainment ,but in all honesty glad you both were ok and not hurt.i did go up the nest after it calmed down a couple off times but hey ho looks like we all had fun. Hope you got home safe we had 3 hours of torrential rain driving back up north. On another tack apparently she left just ove,r half full was tempted but boss lady had to get back for work

Edited by Paul1924