PLEASE help!!!! Disability question - don't move this yet

mamamzee

uuh no they will not. WC are only privided at embrakation and debarkation and are NOT available fore use the entire cruise

also who is to say that all the HA cabins ARE NOT ALREADY BOOKED by those who legitimately need them?

and technically they cannot force anyone to vacate a cabin they have booked. not even a HA one even if they don't require it. once they were released for open booking, anyone can book it

Sorry to everyone for my misquote; I had a personal experience when I cruised with my mother on the Summit two summers ago and a WC was also provided to the passenger in the cabin next door to ours on our recent Infinity cruise. I made an assumption and you know what that makes me... :o

mamamzee, I hope you have a great time on your cruise and that everything works out for you and your DH. Warm waters can be very therapeutic! Please post back after the cruise to let us know how things worked out. Most importantly, have fun!

Edited by kathynorth

Discussed this with Celebrity this morning. Since it is 5 days out, the manifest has been sent to the ship. Young man advised me to try to get an accessible cabin (as the rules state) when we arrive Saturday.

I once booked a cruise with less than 5 days to go. They had no problem adding us to the cruise. I've often seen cruises available for booking up until a day or so of the sailing. Now I don't know the intricacies of their system or the manifest requirements but it seems to me that if they can continue to sell cabins with less than 5 days to go that they can process a cabin change within that time period. Of course this only helps if their are accessible cabins available. If there is not then you might still check when you get to the pier, and with guest services as soon as you board, in case of cancellations.

Edited by Lsimon