Epic cabin 14055

wes1side

I would be wary of either of these -- the potential for noise is pretty high. You would be right across from the elevators and entrance to the Kids Club.

My parents stayed down the hall earlier this year (in 14034) and didn't hear anything, but with being right across from the entrance to the club, you might pick up some noise from the halls.

Besides that, it is a great location -- the pool/buffet is one floor up, which can be very convenient.

Just off the Epic, I was not on the 14th deck but in 10051. We felt very central and was able to take the stairs up or down depending where we were going. We found it rather difficult to get a elevator. Numerous occasions several elevators would pass us by or when they did open it was packed. Just something to think about.

I had 14052 on my Epic Cruise, and as you will note on the deck plans, it is right next to the kids area as well as the elevators. It was one of the most quiet cabins ever; I never heard the elevators or the kids. The way the halls are and the dead space is around the cabin, it was a great one for me.

I would be wary of either of these -- the potential for noise is pretty high. You would be right across from the elevators and entrance to the Kids Club.

My parents stayed down the hall earlier this year (in 14034) and didn't hear anything, but with being right across from the entrance to the club, you might pick up some noise from the halls.

Besides that, it is a great location -- the pool/buffet is one floor up, which can be very convenient.

I had 14052 on my Epic Cruise, and as you will note on the deck plans, it is right next to the kids area as well as the elevators. It was one of the most quiet cabins ever; I never heard the elevators or the kids. The way the halls are and the dead space is around the cabin, it was a great one for me.

Both 14034 and 14052 are balcony cabins and they're okay, but OP was asking about 14040 and 14055 that are inside cabins that are located in the middle between the two staircases, below the entrance to the Garden Café.

Thanks for the feedback. My wife and I are cruising on an incentive voucher (company sales incentive) and we were "assigned" to 14055. I don't think we will have an option to change cabins so hoping to find someone that actually stayed in one of these cabins. Just wanting to know what to expect...thanks again everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 5 years later...

Wondering if you stayed in this cabin on your cruise. My wife and I are in 14055 and my son and his wife are in 14040 on an upcoming cruise and were wondering about this location. I thought the location was pretty good due to convenience to stairways, buffet, and pools. Any feedback or pictures avaiable?