Can you combine c&a balcony discount with bogoho + obc

Just tried looking at booking online with RC with no c&a number and it gives bogoho plus OBC. When I put my number in it gives emerald discount and bogoho but no obc. Confused as to why it is doing this. Just trying to find out before I call my big box store travel company because they will add more obc to purchase and want to make sure I give them the heads up if this is a computer issue.

Anybody run into this issue???

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They won't combine the sale price OBC with the C and A discount.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think they will let you combine these when you book onboard. At least, I thought that's what the sign said on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok so if they can not be combined and I take my number out of the booking so I get the obc. Then how do I get my numbers in the system so we get credit for the cruise plus the benefits. When I take my number out it books then when I register my numbers it changes the price and takes away the obc. This is why I think it might be a glitch because I believe you should be able to combine the offer with the c&a discount.

Ok so if they can not be combined and I take my number out of the booking so I get the obc. Then how do I get my numbers in the system so we get credit for the cruise plus the benefits. When I take my number out it books then when I register my numbers it changes the price and takes away the obc. This is why I think it might be a glitch because I believe you should be able to combine the offer with the c&a discount.

You don't want to take your number of out the booking. Either book it online and call C&A to add/subtract the promo parts you want, or just call C&A and have them book the whole thing. I don't think you're going to be able to get the booking the way you want with the website alone.

I don't think it's a glitch, I think you have to book either thru a TA or directly with RCI. I just booked myself, thru my TA. I'm D+ and get a $350 c and a discount, as its a long cruise. The c and a discount for me is much higher than the OBC.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Well I just checked with my big box store travel company and they are offering obc, plus a spa treatment, plus a bottle of wine, plus a specialty dinner for 2. So I'm not going to be greedy about $100 c&a discount since they are giving me $190 plus $200 that royal is giving and all those other goodies. They did tell me to wait until tomorrow because there could be a cyber Monday deal to sweeten the pot a little more. Not bad for a spring break cruise.

Well that worked out pretty good. Everyone was right had to remove c&a discount to get the obc, but royal increased the obc an extra $50 today for cyber Monday. So now between big box travel obc of $190 and royal $250 plus the extra perks of the big box giving the specialty dinning for two, 1 hour in spa for massage and a bottle of wine. I feel pretty good since the price did not go up on the balcony in the past few weeks. I did see they had one JS come open but it is an extra $1000 but i usually don't pull the trigger unless it is less then $500. So I will just watch and wait!