Princess.com down?

Dudleydog73

Edited to add: Contest...? I like contests! :D Going to have to look into that...once the site is back up and running, of course ;)

Don't enter the contest... or you won't be able to log into the website (at least I think that's what screwed up mine).

Don't enter the contest... or you won't be able to log into the website (at least I think that's what screwed up mine).

I think the contest entry was the problem because I was able to log in a few minutes before I entered, but not a few minutes after I entered. That also seems to be the consensus of opinion on another thread here on CC. :(

I think the contest entry was the problem because I was able to log in a few minutes before I entered, but not a few minutes after I entered. :(

Had the same problem......husband entered contest then could not log back in later:(..I did not enter the contest and had no problems at all logging in:D

YUP, entered the contest, then for days now can't log in!!!! Called Princess a couple of times now and the same answer - we are working on the problem....really, it is taking that long!!! So re-registered today, Sunday. That did work to get me log in access for now. However, like another poster wrote, being Canadian, the registration form will not drop down a province to enter, so I entered a U.S. state and a postal code for that state and that worked. [i guess I will have that to fix that up later when things appear to be back working again.]

But re-registering IS NOT the solution, I want to be left with. Princess needs to fix this and much faster than they are, as it has been DAYS now. I hope they are monitoring this thread.

I hope they are monitoring, and if so, - they need to comment. :(

Thank goodness for CC! I just re-entered all of my info and now can log in to Princess.

Thanks for the help, folks.

:D

I'm in after 4 days of trying to log in. Did exactly what the members said to do. So I re-registered myself, same email same password and Bazinga I'm back in Thank you :D

I did exactly that, re-registered, same email & password, and I can log back in Princess.com. Works as it did before all this happened. Thanks for that info !

So re-registered today, Sunday. That did work to get me log in access for now. However, like another poster wrote, being Canadian, the registration form will not drop down a province to enter, so I entered a U.S. state and a postal code for that state and that worked. [i guess I will have that to fix that up later when things appear to be back working again.]

I'm Canadian and did the same. Logged in to 'My Princess' and all my info. (CC No. & cruise history was there). However, the Contact Information page now shows me as living in Washington State with WA zip code. I tried to edit it, but the only choice for 'Country' in the drop box is U.S.A. On my Personal Information page, it shows my Canadian address and postal code.