cb cruise director

cruise6

Dreamer, I just wanted to say that I hope you won't let all those really rude posts on that other thread (I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about!) deter you from being an active participant here on Cruise Critic. I really appreciate people like you who try to be positive and informative, and not let the negative folks get to them. :)

Dreamer, I just wanted to say that I hope you won't let all those really rude posts on that other thread (I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about!) deter you from being an active participant here on Cruise Critic. I really appreciate people like you who try to be positive and informative, and not let the negative folks get to them. :)

Thank you, Beth!! You just made my day!!!! (I love this board!!)

You're welcome!

Sorry to hijack this thread from the OP...back to discussing the cruise director on the CB. :) I found a website with patters from this summer (July) that say the cruise director then was Neil Roberts (see this website: http://www.atkinsfamily.org/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=13&page=3) but of course they do change when contracts end so I don't know who it'll be next month. It's so handy to read other people's patters, I now feel bad about never scanning and posting mine! Oh, well, maybe I'll get around to it eventually. :)

Ditto those sentiments here too. I know it can be tough sometimes. Thanks for your positive input. :)

cruise6,

Dreamer333 is right, Neil Roberts was filling in for vacationing James Lay - how long, I don't know. You could email the cruise director at cbhcdir1@princesscruises.com . Neil responded to me about 1-1/2 months ago for a meet-n-mingle I was arrainging.

I knew I saw how long James would be on vacation somewhere - it was at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=203190

Archived