Regal 3 night in April

dizneefreak28

Hi, everyone!

Bit of background...my boyfriend and I were supposed to do the 3 night in November on Regal. We ended up switching to a 5 night cruise to take his son. So for his Christmas gift, I booked the 3 night being offered in April. Did anyone do the previous 3 night? I've never done one so short...just curious as to activities offered and if you get the same feel as a longer cruise.

Thanks!

I was also on the prior three day Regal cruise. It may not be a fair comparison because it was the inaugural and there were numerous VIPs and special events on board. In any event, each day was very full of activities and the cruise was great. The only negative was having to disembark earlier than usual.

I will be on this April sailing of the Regal too with my boyfriend. It is a quick getaway for an anniversary trip and a great way to check out this ship that I have been dying to see. The prices are amazing and we have already received one upgrade from obstructed balcony to the highest balcony category. We live in Lauderdale so its an easy quick way to have a nice few days. I am planning to spend lots of time in the Sanctuary.

We are booked on this one as well. It will give us a chance to spend some vacation time with our son, who lives in Florida, and this cruise is what we need to bump to Platinum.

It's perfect for us!

The longer the cruise the better.....That said, I have enjoyed both 3 day and 4 day cruises. Sometimes I just need to get away for a few days and since I am still working full time, it's nice to squeeze in a mini cruise.